FJ80 to FZJ80 3f to 1fz-fe SWAP any one have done it? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.perumotorsport.com
Hi, I buy an 1fz-fe, from a FZJ100 (2003) and Im going to put it in my FJ80, that have an 3F engine inside, any one have made this convertion? I can use the 3f parts to asembly the engine? or not?

any good post can help a lot! Im serching and didnt find anything... :doh:

THX!

Hell, I'd keep the FZJ100, they have solid axles, right?

I'm pretty sure you'll need the ECU, Tranny and t-case and the wiring harness. Who knows if the engine mounts line up. Sounds like a pretty big headache.

EASY swapp only need the engine trasmission transfer case, drive shafts. if you want to make it more simple find a intake manifold with a carburetor model.... piece of cake... i done it before is at least 5 days work, but really can be achieved

EASY swapp only need the engine trasmission transfer case, drive shafts. if you want to make it more simple find a intake manifold with a carburetor model.... piece of cake... i done it before is at least 5 days work, but really can be achieved

Hmm I wouldn't call a swap that needs a new engine, tranny, t-case and driveshafts easy. You will also need new engine mounts and need to have the exhaust now on the other side of the engine bay.

Can be done but i'd go a v8 swap before going from a 3f to a 1FZ

Hi! THX for the answers.

I bought a 2uz supercharged 2 month ago, and a friend of ine buy it to me hee in Peru, and he is giving me his 1fz.fe from hi fzj100, 5 gears, not solid axle in front (thats the FZJ105, here in Peru the hi way police have its!!!!) thats wy im using that engine in my FJ80, but y whant to know how easy is the swap, the engine is going to be taken complete from the FZJ100, ecu and wires also, thaproblem is at the union between engine and gear box.

omg... did a four year old thread just get revived?
x-all-the-things-meme-generator-revive-all-the-threads-266fa7.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom