Wanted Fj80 tailgate. Phoenix,AZ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I need a passenger fender and a tailgate for my 1991 land cruiser. I’m located in west Phoenix but I’ll drive a few hours.

I have a 94 fender in Durango. If we can figure out a way to relay that tailgate down to me before 12/18 I'll be in Albuquerque that weekend which is a bit closer to you.

I MIGHT be traveling to some part of AZ sometime in January, but that's still TBD as of now.

Last edited:
I have a 94 fender in Durango. If we can figure out a way to relay that tailgate down to me before 12/18 I'll be in Albuquerque that weekend which is a bit closer to you.

I MIGHT be traveling to some part of AZ sometime in January, but that's still TBD as of now.
You have both a fender and a tailgate?

I have a fender in Durango. @swamp-thing has a tailgate in Steamboat. I'm saying let's see if we can relay that tailgate down to me and I'll bring both to Albuquerque on 12/17.

I have a fender in Durango. @swamp-thing has a tailgate in Steamboat. I'm saying let's see if we can relay that tailgate down to me and I'll bring both to Albuquerque on 12/17.
Copy I understand now. I really appreciate your offer but I was able to pick up a fender this morning. So I just need a tailgate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom