fj80 stuff for sale. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
complete drivetrain from a 92 model. 3fe auto and tcase. $1000 plus shipping. has all clean fluids, running when reomved. need ecu afm and igniter to get running. has all acessories still bolted to it. prefer not to ship, but will deliver to state lines.

1 hi pinion front diff stock ready to go. $400 plus shipping SOLD

4 front birfs. not sure what they are worth but id like $150 each plus shipping ONLY 2 LEFT

92 fj80 frame. good and strait. has all susp links, shocks, etc. $250 will not ship, but will deliver to state lines.

all items located in birmingham alabama.

Last edited:
Engine info

Could you give me some of the basics on the drive train. Miles, Condition, over health?

i am not sure of the milage of the drivetrain. i know that it has spent time sitting. i can get some compression measurement for you, but that is probably the best i can do. it all came as a rolling chasis that i bought mainly for the axles. was going to use the drivetrain, but decide to go with a v8.

Caution!!!! I paid this guy two weeks ago and no birfield and he now will not accept pms as his box if full. I've contacted the administrator and hope to get this resolved and hope it is just a communication issue. If anyone has any info on him please let me know so I can contact him.

DJForrestA said:
Caution!!!! I paid this guy two weeks ago and no birfield and he now will not accept pms as his box if full. I've contacted the administrator and hope to get this resolved and hope it is just a communication issue. If anyone has any info on him please let me know so I can contact him.

Has this been resolved?

If so, are there any front springs?

I recieved an email this morning and the part has been shipped. alreadyl and should arrive in a couple days possibly today. I will update when it does. Nice guy but very busy.

sorry about the delay. i didnt even get to cash the mo untill a couple days after i shipped. also didnt realize my pm box was full. not used to such a small limit. but your birfield is on the way and should get there any day now.

also i do have the front springs, thought i may use them, but i dont guess i will make an offer. dont really know what they are worth.

offroadr1 said:
sorry about the delay. i didnt even get to cash the mo untill a couple days after i shipped. also didnt realize my pm box was full. not used to such a small limit. but your birfield is on the way and should get there any day now.

also i do have the front springs, thought i may use them, but i dont guess i will make an offer. dont really know what they are worth.

Pm sent

i do have it still. though i may be using it soon. what all are you looking for. i would rather sell the whole thing than parti ti out though.

i have sold 2 birfs, and the hi pinion.

i do have another hi pinion with busted gears that i will build to suit. pm me for details.

Do you still have the front axle housing with the knuckles, spindles, calipers, and is it straight or bent?

Do 92s and 94s have the same frame and body mount bracket locations? :confused:

i want to keep the front housing.
not sure of the body mount locations, ill try to find out.

What condition are the birfields in? How many miles on them?

Thanks,

Rob

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom