Fj80 seats interchangeable? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

876 Cruisers

KZJ70/FZJ70/HJ47/FJ80
Threads
Hey all,

I just want to confirm if all the fj80 seats are interchangeable throughout the years. I have a 92 manual Seat but it seems "shaky" and may need to be replaced soon

Thanks
Dan

Have someone weld the bolster supports or whatever is broken back together.

Hey all,

I just want to confirm if all the fj80 seats are interchangeable throughout the years. I have a 92 manual Seat but it seems "shaky" and may need to be replaced soon

Thanks
Dan
You can ship them to me and I'll ship you the power leather seats out of mine. They need recovered, but that's ok for me.

Well, maybe not from Jamaica.

You can ship them to me and I'll ship you the power leather seats out of mine. They need recovered, but that's ok for me.

Well, maybe not from Jamaica.
Recovering is the easy part. I'm getting these re upholstered but just needed an idea if newer or ones from all years can work as I don't like being stranded with options. and yea shipping from and to Jamaica would kill my pocket 😅

Recovering is the easy part. I'm getting these re upholstered but just needed an idea if newer or ones from all years can work as I don't like being stranded with options. and yea shipping from and to Jamaica would kill my pocket 😅
There are some minor foot differences between 91-92 and later years.

Damn. Hate how Toyota changes things up over the years

Main difference is the 93-97 model seats have the seat belts attached to the seat frame where the early models are attached to the body floor. The belt buckles are different sizes. As long as you keep the existing belts there would be no problem mounting the seats. If you choose electric seats you would have to create your own wiring harness.

Main difference is the 93-97 model seats have the seat belts attached to the seat frame where the early models are attached to the body floor. The belt buckles are different sizes. As long as you keep the existing belts there would be no problem mounting the seats. If you choose electric seats you would have to create your own wiring harness.

As long as it can mount I dont mind. Seeing the 91/92 is floor mounted that shouldn't be an issue to put a 93-97 seat in

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom