For Sale FJ80, Running and Driving, 700 bucks! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

As the title states.

1992 Toyota FJ80
26x,xxx miles
(Dented tail gate, quarter panel and no back glass )
Automatic
Located in Fort Irwin California.

Locking Center Diff
Decent Interior minus a small tear on the drivers seat and cracks on the dash.
Thule M.O.A.B Roof Rack with spare tire and net.
Clean engine bay
Runs good , Iv made multiple 500 mile trips with this thing with not the slightest problem. The interior permanently smells like black ice.
Brand new oil and transmission fluid change.
$700.00
Any questions or picture request ; Just let me know.
601-590-4655 (text preferred)
-Casey

31" BFG All Terrain tires ( less than 200 miles)
Sony Head Unit with pioneer speakers and Memphis 12" sub. 700 watt amp.
Front bumper delete along with side steps
New EGR Valve and Transducer
New Starter
New Brakes
New Fuel Filter
The Smog , Lamp check and Brake check is up to date.

Here is the catch, I bought it without a title with the plan of getting a bonded title. Parked it in the drive way and dumped about $2000.00 into and it hasn't moved. So, The buyer will be getting just a bill of sale. Will be posting pictures shortly!

uploadfromtaptalk1410311395201.jpg

I am slightly interested, but I have a couple questions. About a year and a half ago you tried selling this and you said it had a salvage title, what happened to that title? Obviously having that would make life much easier for the buyer. Does it currently have a temporary moving permit by chance? Do you know the history to know how easy it will be to get a bonded title? Thanks.

Temporary moving permits are only valid for 1 day in CA, so no. It sits in my driveway. As for the title, I bought it from a guy who couldn't locate the title at the time, said he would get it to me. he re stationed elsewhere , haven't heard from him since. I'm not 100% on the process to get a Bonded title in CA, just know in the south you can get a bonded title at the snap of a finger.

you dumped $2000 into a vehicle that has sitting in your driveway for years, hasn't been driven, and you don't have a tile for. Instead of getting the title you dropped $2000 into it? I mean you no offense, but that doesn't even make sense, and Im trying to be PC as best I can

you dumped $2000 into a vehicle that has sitting in your driveway for years, hasn't been driven, and you don't have a tile for. Instead of getting the title you dropped $2000 into it? I mean you no offense, but that doesn't even make sense, and Im trying to be PC as best I can
I live in the Mojave Desert, It's just a weekend rig/toy that hardly touches the streets. I'm letting it go for barely more than the roof basket costs. Anyone could buy it, part it out and make triple what I'm selling it for. How is this a hard concept?

I texted Casey but haven't heard from him regarding the availability of this LC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom