FJ80 right hand steering arm. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello all,

I am looking for a right hand drive "knuckle steering arm". Our local dealer claim no can do and Slee won't seel just the arm. Anyone know where I can get one of these? For the record, I'm building 97 LX 450, 35's, linked, coilovers. want to move the steering to the front to make room for the lower links.

Jodo

We have to bring them in from Japan and we only have enough to cover out hi-steer kits. Not the easiest of cheapest thing to get into the country. Maybe MOT or Dave from Japan4x4 can get you one. If we were ready to order from Japan again soon I could include it, but we just got a shipment.

I understand completely. Thanks for the offer and input. You guys have been very helpful with build. Will be ordering more goodies soon.

How soon do you need the arm? We are parting out a JDM HDJ81 and have another on the way.
Need the arm on there for now as the thing is still mobile and we need to be able to move it in and out of the shop.

I would like them very soon. It plays an important role in my link/coilover suspension system. What kind of time frame are you looking at?

About $180 Aus [2nd hand], and around $45 postage, takes about a week to arrive to you.

That's a LHD US FJ80.. he needs arms off a RHD 80.

If you are in LA, I will be there in 3 days, I have a spare arm in my garage I can put it in my checkin luggage and you can have it for nothing.

That's a LHD US FJ80.. he needs arms off a RHD 80.

One of the guys in the thread is looking to trade his RHD 80 series arms for LHD arms as he is putting RHD 80 series bits into a 45 (he beat you to buying a rolled JDM 80 :doh:):

Interested in the steering arms and linkage for the front. As well as the steering box depending on how much for the box. More interested in the arms and links I need to make my RH axle a LH one.

Jodo,

I want to move my tie rod to the front too...any details, pics, etc on how you did it?

Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom