FJ80 Rear Utility? Expo? you decide (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Don't think this will happen. I don't have the manpower. The mines have snatched up anyone near with skills. I'd have to figure out how to afford 40.00
per hour welders and I'm too old to do these myself. Constantly looking for fab guys but between the four major mining companies and the two new semi conductor plants going up in PHX, the wage packages are out of reach for small companies. The mines still bus in 60% of their workforce and pay 160 per day
per diem for those who travel here and stay in their motor homes, motels or Air BNBs. If I were younger, I'd take the job. The medical alone would cost me over 1000.00 per month. No minimum or max out of pocket, 110.00 per month gets full medical, dental and vision with zero out of pocket except a 10.00 co pay.
One of my customers shut his 20 y/o auto repair business down five years ago to turn wrenches at the mine.Got colon cancer three years ago. Three years treatment including a surgery. No costs other than the 10.00 copays per visit.

Man that's wild on the medical front, Sounds like a better deal than what I'm getting at my work. Sucks about your business for future projects though. It really was a gnarly bumper and such a good alternative to 4x4Labs with excellent construction.

Good luck with future endeavors though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom