Wanted Fj80 rear third member open or air locker (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for a rear differential from a fj80 any year. I hear the later full float diffs 95-97 are a little stronger but don't remember where I read that info. Planning to lock and gear to 4.56-4.88 so having an air locked or regeared third would be a huge plus. This is going under a 120 series so I don't think I can use a factory locker.

Let me know what you got!

Send you dm. I have open 3rd member out of 96.

Thought the 120 series GX470 and 4th gen 4Runner used a smaller rear diff than the 80 series? The 100 series was the same size but with a different spline count on the axle shafts.

Looking for a rear differential from a fj80 any year. I hear the later full float diffs 95-97 are a little stronger but don't remember where I read that info. Planning to lock and gear to 4.56-4.88 so having an air locked or regeared third would be a huge plus. This is going under a 120 series so I don't think I can use a factory locker.

Let me know what you got!

I have 9.5 builder cores on the shelf and can set it up with whatever gears or locker. I prefer ARB.

C6C66D88-CA5B-4C41-A6CF-86284976032B.jpeg

We have a set of freshly rebuilt factory 4.10 ARB third members for an 80 series available if that would work for you.

Georg @ Valley Hybrids @ Cruiser Brothers

Thank you everyone for your help I bought a third from Alex79 and have it over at ECGS getting geared and locked right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom