Wanted Fj80 rear lift gate in texas or colorado (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Mine has rust under the weather strip quite severely and I'm looking for a replacement. I'd like to pick it up locally to avoid the shipping cost.

Mine has rust under the weather strip quite severely and I'm looking for a replacement. I'd like to pick it up locally to avoid the shipping cost.
What's your time frame? I have a parts truck that I'm trying to get moved from Boulder to Durango that has a very clean hatch on it. It was supposed to be here last week but the transporters had an issue getting it rolling, so now I'm working on a plan B.

What's your time frame? I have a parts truck that I'm trying to get moved from Boulder to Durango that has a very clean hatch on it. It was supposed to be here last week but the transporters had an issue getting it rolling, so now I'm working on a plan B.
Looking to pick it up in about two weeks. I guess I should have specified front range are of Colorado. I'll be travelling to co springs from houston to paint the truck in about two weeks and Durango is a little out of the way.

Looking to pick it up in about two weeks. I guess I should have specified front range are of Colorado. I'll be travelling to co springs from houston to paint the truck in about two weeks and Durango is a little out of the way.
I'd be willing to give you the hatch if you were able to get the parts 80 transported from Boulder to Colorado Springs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom