FJ80 Part Out Westmoreland County (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Giving my 91 up for rust issues. Runs perfectly. All gears smooth. Cold AC.
Currently have all interior trim, fender flares, easily pulled non-essentials. Body panels mostly worthless.
Need my doors and windows for now, since I'm storing the parts inside, but they'll go eventually.
Will also get to powertrain eventually. Located near Greensburg. But I can deliver!
Looking to undercut the big used part company prices by around 30%.
albert . hines @ gmail . com

Last edited:
How is the windshield frame and rear upper hatch? I have surface rust on my 94's frame and I have a bad feeling that when I replace the windshield, I am going to find something unpleasant.

Thanks!
All glass is great. The rig is my parts warehouse right now, so doors and glass will be the last things to go.
The interior and lights are pulled and mostly available. Engine bay will be next. Unless I get big motivation, drive train will be next year.
Frame is rusty, but not rotted, so far as I can see. Lift gate was replace a few years back, so it's excellent and complete. I think the RF fender is pretty good. Tail gate and hood are pretty good, a few doors are good. Most other panels would need work.
(Wish I could let someone inherit the mileage, but the tach is dead.) Carpet is good up front, oily, but otherwise good in the back.
Can't believe I missed the Sept swap meet. :p
I'll try to make the next one.

How is the windshield frame and rear upper hatch? I have surface rust on my 94's frame and I have a bad feeling that when I replace the windshield, I am going to find something unpleasant.
Upper rear hatch is excellent, replace 3-4 years back.
Windshield surround is a-bubbling. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom