Wanted FJ80 or UJZ100 Cruiser (Mostly Stock) Alabama (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I've been without a cruiser for 3+ years and am interested in buying an LC or Lexus LX series from '94 and up to the UZJ100 series. Unfortunately, the cruiser bug never really seems to go away.

Ideally, the cruiser would have:

• less than 150k miles
  • no rust / frame damage
  • maintenance performed
  • not heavily modded
  • good leather
  • jumpseats present

I'm a long time cruiser head and am looking to get back into one as a daily driver. I can also do trades if desired. I'm located in the south and would prefer something in the southeast. Would like to keep it well under a maximum $10k if possible.

Thanks. I am sure these are both fine rigs, but not quite the mileage and/or price I'm looking for.

shut+up.jpg

Things got busy at work. Still looking. Have cash.

Thanks to those who PM'd me with leads on some cruisers around. Still looking. I'd be open to an LX at this point as well under the same criteria.

I have a 2001 LC with 101,500 on the clock. Has all options except rear air. Everything works. One owner since new. Dealer serviced including 30, 60 and 90K (timing belt and water pump). Stone stock and third row seat were taken out and stored since new. Nav, towing, leather, heated seats, electronic locker (factory) and all maintenance records. No rust or wrecks. Couple of dings and scratches but has been garaged. Clean NM car. PM if you have any interest.

Thanks for the post. I actually gave up on trying to find another cruiser. I just couldn't justify the price and mileage these rigs are going for now. Wish I'd never sold my last two when they were still "cheap." I ended up going for a 2006 Full size Montero w/43k miles. Blasphemy here, I know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom