Wanted FJ80 only gear indicator display (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

c2dfj45

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.c2dusa.com
Need an FJ80 floor shifter gear indicator display for our A442F swap....I've got several FZJ80s but I need the PRND32L that is on the FJ80. Let me know what you have!
Thanks.

Last edited:
For the speedo or for the shifter?

Ah crap.....need to fix that. Need the floor shifter display.

I have one, $150 shipped in the U.S. That is exactly what I paid for it. I'm no longer doing the project I bought it for.

I have one, $150 shipped in the U.S. That is exactly what I paid for it. I'm no longer doing the project I bought it for.

I found one for $30....we'll see if I get it though...I don't really trust the place that sold it to me. Will reach out if mine falls thru. Thanks.

I found one for $30....we'll see if I get it though...I don't really trust the place that sold it to me. Will reach out if mine falls thru. Thanks.
That is a really good deal. They are pretty sought after for LS and diesel conversions.

Are talking about the cover with the display or the whole shifter. I picked the whole shifter from an 82 a while back. Bought it to see if it would be possible to add the lock when in park to an FJ62. Wonder how much money I would have if I hadn't bought parts for projects I never seem to get around to.

That is a really good deal. They are pretty sought after for LS and diesel conversions.

I bought just the shift bezel. I thought it was a great deal BUT....I haven't gotten it yet so who knows what I will get. In hindsight I should have bought the whole shifter assembly since we will probably need another one but the guy was really dinging me on the shipping of it.

I take it yours is complete?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom