For Sale FJ80 Offroad and Overlander Spare Parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Deathvalleypaul

FJ80 Collector
SILVER Star
Threads
SoCal
Starters, distributors, driveshafts, fuel injectors, coils, ignitors, ECUs, Fuel Pumps, etc.
Prices run from $50 to $100, ECUs are $100 - $175. NO ECUs for 91-92. Driveshafts are expensive to ship.

I have OEM injectors. Please see your personal message.

Just wanted to highlight that I've had a ton of positive transactions with @Deathvalleypaul and it's because of Paul I was able to put together this spares kit for reasonable money. I just finished rebuilding and installing a 2.0kw starter from him so the 1.4kw my truck came with moved into the spares box.

Just wanted to highlight that I've had a ton of positive transactions with @Deathvalleypaul and it's because of Paul I was able to put together this spares kit for reasonable money. I just finished rebuilding and installing a 2.0kw starter from him so the 1.4kw my truck came with moved into the spares box.
Thank you.

They sold on Sunday

Hey Paul, what's the part number on the ECU/s you have?

Thanks!
Dave

Hey Paul, what's the part number on the ECU/s you have?

Thanks!
Dave
Dave, I have about 20 ECUs here. Please let me know your part number and I will check stock.

Dave, I have about 20 ECUs here. Please let me know your part number and I will check stock.
Hi Paul, hope you're having an awesome Memorial Day!
I am looking for the 89661-60221 ECU.

Thanks, Dave

Of all things, I don't have that one right now and don't know when.

There are shops that rebuild ECUs for a far lower cost than buying one from most vendors.

Hey Paul, looking for a 2.0 starter. Also can you shoot a price for a dizzy and coil?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom