Fj80 Land Rover cup holder question (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ok, quick question...I bought my rig with your dual cupholders already in it. However I noticed that there was only one extra small spacer thing (like coke can fit size). Is this all that comes with them or am I missing one?
The double cup holder can come with no reducer or you can add one for an additional $5. I don't have it set up on my website to add two inserts. If you want a second one just send me a message and we can figure it out.

I stand behind @bhicks products fully. I ordered a front single with insert when it was the only one available, and then he released the double a few weeks later! My luck! By year's end I'm going to get the double with the larger cell phone holder as my phone doesn't fit in the square one I have either so I'm always setting it next to the shifter, and looking for it on the floor once I hit my destination. As soon as my 3-1/2yo gets a bit older and stops kicking the seats/can be careful I'll order the rear dual one as well. I think a few reasons I live these products are the research, design and creativity that goes into these. The square one fills the goofy pocket perfectly and holds my yeti tumbler perfect. The single front holds everything else I need it to, even a Nalgene bottle! While not every phone is going to fit in the slot, I know a bit of size comparison went into that and not fitting the square one or single, it'll DEFINITELY for the double! I also really like that this simple, very affordable mod gives you one of the creature comforts in your rig, everyone uses a cup holder, phone (not when driving!) and even a pen here and there when getting a bday card or such. I liked mine the moment I opened the box, and after using it every single day, it's one of my top favorite things I've added to my rig. I'm also a firm believer in supporting the little guy over the corporate monsters, and if you're interested, just do it already! Great stuff, still holding strong over 2yrs later! Great stuff Brad!

Ohh, and the emblems are rad too! Ditch the sombrero for the TEQ logo!

I stand behind @bhicks products fully. I ordered a front single with insert when it was the only one available, and then he released the double a few weeks later! My luck! By year's end I'm going to get the double with the larger cell phone holder as my phone doesn't fit in the square one I have either so I'm always setting it next to the shifter, and looking for it on the floor once I hit my destination. As soon as my 3-1/2yo gets a bit older and stops kicking the seats/can be careful I'll order the rear dual one as well. I think a few reasons I live these products are the research, design and creativity that goes into these. The square one fills the goofy pocket perfectly and holds my yeti tumbler perfect. The single front holds everything else I need it to, even a Nalgene bottle! While not every phone is going to fit in the slot, I know a bit of size comparison went into that and not fitting the square one or single, it'll DEFINITELY for the double! I also really like that this simple, very affordable mod gives you one of the creature comforts in your rig, everyone uses a cup holder, phone (not when driving!) and even a pen here and there when getting a bday card or such. I liked mine the moment I opened the box, and after using it every single day, it's one of my top favorite things I've added to my rig. I'm also a firm believer in supporting the little guy over the corporate monsters, and if you're interested, just do it already! Great stuff, still holding strong over 2yrs later! Great stuff Brad!

Wow!! Thanks for those kind words. I'm glad you are happy with your cup holders .

I just ordered my full set.

Double front
Center Console one
Double rear
Front TEQ in RED.

Very excited to get it all in. Maybe now my son won't spill his coffee all over the interior of my truck when he drives it.

I bought a full set earlier this Spring. Hands down--and this is no overstatement--it's the best money I've spent on the truck. It really makes it so much more enjoyable to travel in--especially with kids in the back.

I bought a full set earlier this Spring. Hands down--and this is no overstatement--it's the best money I've spent on the truck. It really makes it so much more enjoyable to travel in--especially with kids in the back.
Congrats man, you are a modern man. Of course you like 3D printing, who doesn't? It sorta offsets my hairy chest and bowed legs from the true Neanderthals I am likely descendant from.

Question can you build the rear cup holder to suit? bc I have a idea or is it difficult to change? @bhicks

Question can you build the rear cup holder to suit? bc I have a idea or is it difficult to change? @bhicks
I can do custom requests but I can't offer the standard price. Send me a PM and let me know what you want.

The double cup holder can come with no reducer or you can add one for an additional $5. I don't have it set up on my website to add two inserts. If you want a second one just send me a message and we can figure it out.
Just got my TEQ plague in beautiful mill work and finish SWEETTT :clap:

The holiday sells have been a bit insane and I got a ton of emails about the same topic. Can folks order the little hole reducer insert (aka "travel mug insert") separately? In the past there was only the option to order one or none. I finally redid my website and in the process I added the option to just order one insert by itself. This would be for the folks who ordered a cup holder in the past and decided they wanted another or simply want to order two with the order. You just buy the one with an insert and then add one more insert to the shopping cart. This is the insert I'm talking about. BH3D Home - BH3D Printing
20171121_133426_resized.jpg
20171121_132554_resized.jpg

Last edited:
Craaaap!! I should have had a bunch of the inserts in stock BEFORE I announced I now sell them individually. I usually keep around 10 in stock which didn't last the night. I had some printing during the night to restock a little this morning. If they show "out of stock" on my website; they will get restocked every other day so just be patient.

Last edited:
People that bought bhicks cup holder, did you use the small insert option?

Small insert needed for smaller skinny water bottles and the ubiquitous Starbucks cup...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom