For Sale FJ80 JDM OEM winch, bumper and brush guard (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Seeing if there is interest in this JDM winch set up. Winch was on the vehicle when I bought it, told it works, but I'm going a different route. Set up includes the JDM winch and bumper, winch cover, JACO brush guard and everything needed to mount, minus the controller. Lights not included, but do have a set of 9" IPF halogen lights I can include. Shipping would be on your costs but I can help set it up. Located in NW Montana

Image.jpeg
Image.jpeg
Image.jpeg
Image.jpeg
Image.jpeg

Interested in price as well, especially for buying the brush guard alone, if someone else wanted the winch and bumper.

Located in Missoula but I travel to Kalispell weekly. Looking to $1,500 obo as I’ve seen similar set ups for more. Open to offers of the brush guard separate but I also have a JACO rear tailgate ladder I’m looking to sell.

if someone just wants the winch, I'd be interested in the winch mount and front plate lol
Hey there, I'm located in Calgary and would love to get my hands on that winch to retrofit on my 60 series. Do we know if it's a 12v? Sounds like some guys just want certain pieces excluding the winch so maybe something could be worked out!
Regards, Gavin

Winch and mounting plates are still available if someone wants them. Have a guy interested in the package but hes mostly wanting just the bumper.

705589282.jpg

Thank you again! Along with some other work completed ill be picking her up from the body shop this week. Brush guard really cleaned up nicely in grey powder coat to match the wheels!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom