Wanted FJ80 in SoCal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tired of looking at dozens of dogs on CL and eBay, thought I'd post up here. Recently sold 2 cars, ready with cash. Will gladly travel and pay for the right vehicle.

Ideal specs:
*1993-
*Under 150k
*Documentation/ownership
*Cloth interior
*No roofrack
*NO RUST
*Minimal mods

Unimportant:
*Lockers
*Color: extra points for Desert Dune, Moonstone, Nightshadow; Black is least desirable

Located in San Diego, but travel frequently. Grateful in advance!

Bump. Found a one-owner 94 with 74k- just too nice to use, will be selling shortly.

In the interim, the search begins again ...

Have a 92 80 series with center lockers
300k miles though.
Super clean.

B7B7D374-10C2-4290-A881-352D32E5037A.jpeg

Thanks for replies and PMs. Really holding out for a 93-94 with grey cloth. Found one recently, but seller refused an inspection ...

I had a deal lined up with this seller (95, gray cloth, 137k) but I felt that he flaked out on me (I had flights booked but he said the deal and details were taking up too much time and to only email from then on). He failed to provide any details on how he wanted to be paid.

Seemed like a decent guy and you might have better success with him being local. I have lots of photos, video, and history report if you decide to go this route.

Costa Mesa, CA

Tired of looking at dozens of dogs on CL and eBay, thought I'd post up here. Recently sold 2 cars, ready with cash. Will gladly travel and pay for the right vehicle.

Ideal specs:
*1993-
*Under 150k
*Documentation/ownership
*Cloth interior
*No roofrack
*NO RUST
*Minimal mods

Unimportant:
*Lockers
*Color: extra points for Desert Dune, Moonstone, Nightshadow; Black is least desirable

Located in San Diego, but travel frequently. Grateful in advance!

Hi!

We are selling our 1994 LC. We purchased it 4 months ago from a guy who "seemed" to know what he was talking about. Well...we found out a few weeks ago that she needs a new engine. Its such a great vehicle but just don't have the time/$$ for a project vehicle right now. She needs someone to love her and put her back out there! She is all original. No leaks- oil or sun roof. Has leather seats not cloth- sorry. We have the third row seats too. Did some work on her before finding out. We are in So Orange County. There is a great LC mechanic in Orange. Chatted a long time with him about the problem. He will rebuild the engine it has and then its good to go for another 500k! Or you can swap it out for an engine thats used: like from a Lexus etc. If it sounds like something you are interested in, please message me. We can set up a time to have you at least come see her. Idealy selling her for $4,500. Thanks!

IMG_1810.JPG

IMG_1811.JPG

IMG_1807.JPG

IMG_1809.JPG

IMG_9539.JPG

I like your style: I've got two '93s and they're not for sale, lol

Has a few more miles on than what you are after but it is Cloth and straight

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom