Wanted FJ80 Hatch & Tailgate - Washington DC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
On the lookout for a hatch & tailgate within driving distance of Washington DC area. 40th Sage would be like winning the lottery, otherwise would prefer neutral colors (grey, black), trying to stay away from red, green (but also okay).

Looking for one without rust and clean structurally that doesn't have any dings/dents.

If anyone has a tailgate, looking for that too; although the hatch is currently a higher priority.

I have a tailgate AND hatch from a sage 40th, but I'm in SW Colorado so freight will be big $$$.

Let me know if you don't find something closer and we'll see if we can work it out.

Happened to see this post while I was searching for an upper hatch. Do you have others available? Specifically looking for one in 045 White. It's for my '97LX450. I can swap badges, etc over. Thanks.

Happened to see this post while I was searching for an upper hatch. Do you have others available? Specifically looking for one in 045 White. It's for my '97LX450. I can swap badges, etc over. Thanks.
I have others available, but shipping would be $$$ from my location as we're up in the mountains. Let me know if you're still looking and I'll send some pics of what's available.

I travel to CO/Utah often with my other vehicles and could pick it up. Would prefer a "045 White" color code. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom