For Sale fj80 fzj80 oem parts, spares, & accessories in Denver, Colorado (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Clearing out some parts and accessories from my garage. Mostly for fj80 and fzj80 cruisers. These are located near downtown Denver near City Park, St Joseph Medical center. Make me an offer. Package deals preferred.
DSC04811.JPG

Land Rover/Range Rover cup holder. Good condition but without insert.
DSC04816.JPG
DSC04817.JPG

Most of these small parts are from an engine rebuild, such as an extra half moon camshaft cover for 1fzfe, unopened toyota FIPG, and extra gaskets and seals.
DSC04814.JPG

An extra set of sylvania bulbs and a NOS set of HIR2 bulbs by philips/osram.
DSC04813.JPG

Last edited:
What left of the OEM gasket kit for a cylinder head service. The big rubber gasket is for the oil cap.
DSC04815.JPG

Cool Stream gasket kit for denso ac system. I'll get the P/N soon
DSC04818.JPG

Fzj80 belts
DSC04820.JPG
DSC04819.JPG

Last edited:
Lightforce 240s. They are in fair condition with no cracks but they need some TLC. One has lost some of its reflective coating and the covers are cloudy. The lenses need cleaning. The HID ballasts and bulbs are included but I doubt they work. If you like big headlights, these look terrific on an ARB front bar.
DSC04824.JPG

DSC04831.JPG

DSC04830.JPG
DSC04829.JPG

Maglite mount and extra door speaker harness ends.

DSC04821.JPG

Lastly, an Ironman Battery isolator kit. This is to run separate battery circuits, not in tandem. Everything is included from the kit except the original box.
DSC04822.JPG

DSC04823.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom