For Sale FJ80/FZJ80 Manik Brush Grille Guard in VA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.vagarage.net
Manik brush guard. They were on my 95 when I bought it. Comes with brackets. Could use a coat of paint but in solid shape. Looking for $150 OBO. Prefer not to ship. Located near Richmond VA.

Last edited:
Sorry guys, with the forum update I'm not getting notifications anymore.. ugh.

nice! how about 150, I'm in Leesburg, Virginia

I'll do that if you're willing to make the ride. I'm about an hour and a half to two hours from Leesburg depending on traffic. Let me know.

Willing to sell just the taillight guards? If so I’d be willing to do $100 if you don’t mind shipping them. I’m in va

If FJGarcia passes I'll seperate. Been trying to avoid that but oh well. There is a slight chance I'm going to Harrrisonburg Saturday anyway. If not I will ship.

Sorry guys, with the forum update I'm not getting notifications anymore.. ugh.

I'll do that if you're willing to make the ride. I'm about an hour and a half to two hours from Leesburg depending on traffic. Let me know.

If FJGarcia passes I'll seperate. Been trying to avoid that but oh well. There is a slight chance I'm going to Harrrisonburg Saturday anyway. If not I will ship.
Awesome please let me know.. if he passes I’m happy to meet you in Harrisonburg with cash! Thanks again!

Taillight guards are sold. Still have the brush guard.

Bump. Best offer? I would like to move this thing.

Is it shippable?

I know you prefer not to, but if you cant get it sold locally I may be interested.

Keep me posted.

Last edited:
Still available. This is for the brush guard and brackets only (NOT the bumper). I would part with the bumper if you have a decent winch bumper to trade and I kick in some cash :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom