Wanted FJ80 / FZJ80 / HDJ81 So CAL interior parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am looking for the following GREY interior parts:

4x interior door handle plastics
1x 4wd shifter boot
1x pad that sits on top center console
2x rear tailgate linkages
All brackets to mount 3rd row seats (other than those embedded into the floor) seeking two brackets on right and left rear wheel wells.

Last edited:
Year and model?

I'm sure I have some 3rd row mounts. Is that all u need left off the list? I probably have all of that stuff..

No I need everything still!

I think the 3rd row mounts include
-2X lower rails
-5X bolts each side
-2X handles overhead with 2x fasteners.
-2X over the shoulder seat belts with 2x fasteners
(I have hdj81 and retrofitting 3rd row in)

Can get me a pic of everything and price shipped to 91942
All must be GREY if you have a part out truck I might be interested in the rear most interior wall plastics as well. Thanks

Last edited:
You need more than that on a HDJ81. They don't have the fender mounts built into the fenders. So you'll have to have someone cut them out and have them welded in. I have all that stuff but when I start having to cut wheel wells to get the mounts my time becomes more valuable. I hate doing that. I have it all. I'd say probably $225 shipped in the U.S. for all of it.

I don't need the fender mounts just the bars. I can fab the landings to bolt them. Sorry been awhile since I've seen the fj80 3rd row

@Delta VS has the interior door trims. Used are almost always cracked.
If none of the above folks come through, I have 3rd row brackets, 3rd row seat belts, and possibly the headliner parts too, but I need to check.

I may have everything..I'll take a look and get pics for you. I have two grey interior parts trucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom