FJ80 Fuse Box Panel Decal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
For those who have a 3FE FJ80 with a missing fuse box cover, or faded fuse box layout decal... replacement decals are now available from BLVinyl.

I reached out to her to see if she would be willing to make custom decals as I wanted a fresh decal to match the new fuse box cover (OEM: 55540-60010). New cover from toyota does not have fuse box layout info on back.

Hopefully this helps some 3FE dorks like me. FYI, I have no connection to BLVinyl and paid full price for the decals. Just passing this along for anyone else.

Another nerd item for Fuse box, missing the plastic fuse puller for your fuse box? OEM 82616-WB001

New Decal and Cover:

Screen Shot 2022-05-24 at 10.47.39 AM.png

Old Cover:

Screen Shot 2022-05-24 at 10.47.48 AM.png

New V Old. Side by side

Screen Shot 2022-05-24 at 10.47.56 AM.png

That's a very good copy. Most obvious (small) difference is the printing inside each cell is slightly smaller than the original as are the size of the cells, slightly.

Wonder if that same company could make copies of the Emissions sticker on the underside of the hood?

That's a very good copy. Most obvious (small) difference is the printing inside each cell is slightly smaller than the original as are the size of the cells, slightly.

Agree. I passed the same feedback along to Angie. She is making these changes to new stickers moving forward.

Sidenote- the stickers look even better in person. Photos seem a bit grainy over the computer screen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom