fj80 front coils (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Rumor has it that 4runner folks might be interested in my stock front coils. I'd rather get them to someone who can use them, than just toss 'em. Let me know.:D

Hi Fishin!

Welcome to the HDC club forum here on 'Mud.

-Mike-

Last edited:
If you are gonna toss them, by all means I will take them off of your hands.

Just so you know:

The stock 80 fronts will work to lift a 3rd gen 4Runner in the rear

The stock 80 rears will work to lift a 2nd gen 4Runner in the rear

IIRC, both provide about 3+" over stock.

Fishin-cruiser, introduce yourself!

Jon

I think I know this guy.:flipoff2: (Mud salute)

G

ps I'll go pull the rears from the trash.

ps I'll go pull the rears from the trash.

did you throw out cruiser parts? the cruiser gods may not look too kindly on that. there goes your head gasket...:D

did you throw out cruiser parts? the cruiser gods may not look too kindly on that. there goes your head gasket...:D

Does it still count if they weren't mine?

G

Hey 'fishin'. I'm guessing you like to fish. I'm always torn between wheelin' and fishin' but since finding a place to fish in NM is more difficult than finding a place to wheel, I wheel more often. It's easier to take the family wheeling too.

Marc

Does it still count if they weren't mine?

not sure, i'm not a cruiser god. and we don't have any of those anal rule keepers around here to ask. but that's a good thing.

Interested in the front coils...

Rumor has it that 4runner folks might be interested in my stock front coils. I'd rather get them to someone who can use them, than just toss 'em. Let me know.:D

I'd take them if you'd ship them to 04073 (Sanford, ME). What condition are they in? Pictures? How much for shipping?

THX...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom