Wanted FJ80 Floor mats (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I know, I know, impossible, but I would still like to find a set of OEM brown front floor mats for my 1991 FJ80. Dark Brown with black TOYOTA rubber letters inset. I have rear and I have a good passenger. Of course, I know this is a tough one but you never know.

Thanks,

RKTINC

I have JDM spec mats here in Dubai... OEM Toyota, but removed from used vehicles...

Set 1

80 Series JDM 24v - Cruising (1).jpg

80 Series JDM 24v - Cruising (2).jpg

80 Series JDM 24v - Cruising (3).jpg

80 Series JDM 24v - Cruising (4).jpg

Wow, Those are certainly different that the U.S. spec. As they are JDM is it correct to assume they are from a right-hand-drive model? I am not sure how that would affect the fit, I may have to take mine out and photograph them for comparison. Also, the first set looks black/grey colors rather than brown. Are they a brown shade or are they black and grey tones?

Thank you, My truck is being serviced this week so it may be a few days. Again, thank you so much for the photos. Do you have a price in mind for the sets?

Regards,

RKTINC

I have a brown center row mat that I can part with. Just pay shipping

I have a brown center row mat that I can part with. Just pay shipping
Thank you, I have the passenger front, middle and rear mats in excellent condition. Just need a good driver's side. Hard to find I know. These JDM mats above are interesting but I am not sure they will fit my 80 correctly.

thank you again,

RKTINC

Here are my existing mats. I really only need the driver's side as it has a large wear hole hidden by the cheap ebay skid pad. This is the shape that fits my US spec 1991 FJ80. I don't mind buying a non-us spec mat set but need to make sure it fits and is in good condition. The mats offered above are attractive but not similar in shape so I suspect they are right-hand-drive which is slightly different. Most of the world is left-hand spec so maybe I will come up with an OEM Toyota solution. The aftermarket will not print "Land Cruiser" or "TOYOTA" on their mats for me or I would order high quality new mats from a vendor.

1DC3D0A9-CA56-4FCC-B805-BF773F1CC74A_1_201_a.jpeg

474517A6-B0C3-4FCD-850D-92565C20780A_1_201_a.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom