SOLD FJ80 Flares and Mudflaps - SoCal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Up for sale is a full set of 6 flares off my 1996 TLC, and the OEM rear mud flaps. The flares are factory dark blue and in good shape - a few minor nicks, no cracks or gouges. The front flares are too big to ship, the rears would be $40 each plus shipping. I'd rather sell them all to one person, and I'm sure shipping would be cheaper that way, too. I'm located in Ventura, CA, but I could meet someone in Santa Barbara or the east end of the San Fernando Valley to sell the front flares. The fronts would be $65 each.

The mud flaps are in fine condition - they're mud flaps.

I also have a set of the aftermarket fender flare gaskets which are being sold by Summit Cruisers, Jr. through Mud. They are great gaskets, I just foolishly bought them before I realized I wanted to deflare. I paid $50 for them, let's see if I can get them to you for $40 total (depends on where you are in the US).

PM me if you'd like photos or to chat about buying any or all of the above. If you send me your cell number I'll text you photos - I find uploading photos to Mud to be tedious.

Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom