For Sale FJ80 Engine and A/T (No transfer case) 1FZ-FE (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
If you live in the DFW area, or more specifically Mansfield, TX, then I have an 1FZ-FE motor and trans that I am offering for sale. It will need a complete rebuild, it had a rod knock when taken out of the vehicle. I have a hoist to put it in the back of a truck. I am looking for $400 cash when you pick it up. The motor is mostly complete, has no A/C compressor, missing a few bolts but that's about it. Transmission is automatic and is complete and there is no transfer case.

If you live in the DFW area, or more specifically Mansfield, TX, then I have an 1FZ-FE motor and trans that I am offering for sale. It will need a complete rebuild, it had a rod knock when taken out of the vehicle. I have a hoist to put it in the back of a truck. I am looking for $400 cash when you pick it up. The motor is mostly complete, has no A/C compressor, missing a few bolts but that's about it. Transmission is automatic and is complete and there is no transfer case.
Hi, Can you tell me anything about the transmission? How many miles? where did it come from?

Hi, Can you tell me anything about the transmission? How many miles? where did it come from?
The tranny has a blue tag number 4A 2234. The tranny is original to the motor. The FJ80 had around 320,000 miles and the engine has a slight rod knock.
I heard the engine run before I got it but did not hear tranny shift..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom