For Sale FJ80 and Lexus LX450 Air conditioning parts - available for all years (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Deathvalleypaul

FJ80 Collector
SILVER Star
Threads
Los Angeles area
AC amplifiers, compressors, hoses, control modules, lines, Driers, and everything related to AC and Heater.
All at reasonable prices from good running FJ80s and Lexus LX450 part outs.

Example: Lexus 96-97 and FJ80 97, some 96 AC amplifiers $75
Compressor: - specify year $65
Hoses and Lines - $25-$95 per line
Driers - $30
Inside Control Modules - controls AC and Heat $60 - $90
Condensors - (NO Shipping) $45
ETC.
Shipping available on the parts.

Last edited:
I need a fully working 88650-60212 for a 97 LX450. How much and how much for shipping?

I have one. Please see your personal message.

I do, since Pano Anthos has not ordered it. Please see your personal message.

I also have the fan and evaporator units, along with compressors, lines, electronic parts, amplifiers, control units etc.

93 FZJ80...i need the hose that comes off the compressor by the low pressure port and goes up through the grill area. Not sure of the name or part number. Discharge hose maybe?

Last edited:
Please see your personal message.

Looking for a Receiver-Dehydrator (8847150020) and a PIPE, COOLER REFRIGERANT LIQUID, A (887166A421) for a 97 LC

Last edited:
please see you personal message

Vince, I can provide those parts for you, however I am concerned about fitment. Frequently the hoses that were originally R-12 do not mate up with some of the other ends that were originally R-134. If other people have done this without any issues, then let's do it. I am bringing a fresh 92 in on Thursday with a bad engine, but the AC is charged up and working. Contact me on Saturday, I will price up the parts and shipping for you, and I will pull the parts off and send them out.

Vince, I can provide those parts for you, however I am concerned about fitment. Frequently the hoses that were originally R-12 do not mate up with some of the other ends that were originally R-134. If other people have done this without any issues, then let's do it. I am bringing a fresh 92 in on Thursday with a bad engine, but the AC is charged up and working. Contact me on Saturday, I will price up the parts and shipping for you, and I will pull the parts off and send them out.
Thanks. will do

Please see your personal message. I removed the parts today.

AC amplifier for Lexus is sold

Los Angeles area
AC amplifiers, compressors, hoses, control modules, lines, Driers, and everything related to AC and Heater.
All at reasonable prices from good running FJ80s and Lexus LX450 part outs.

Example: Lexus 96-97 and FJ80 97, some 96 AC amplifiers $75
Compressor: - specify year $65
Hoses and Lines - $25-$95 per line
Driers - $30
Inside Control Modules - controls AC and Heat $60 - $90
Condensors - (NO Shipping) $45
ETC.
Shipping available on the parts.
I need ac vent right side wood plastic trim for a lx450

I am out of interior vents for the LX450 right now.

I need the ac compressor service port plate that’s on top of the compressor where the hoses plug into for a 94 landcruiser. Have new Denso compressor but my 80 didn’t have a compressor when I bought it to take off from the old one. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom