FJ80 3FE engine parts for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
[NV] FJ80 3FE engine parts for sale

I'm parting out my 3FE engine and have most any part available on it -- with the exception of the crank, AFM and rubber intake hose (those parts are no good). I'm keeping the alternator, power steering pump and A/C compressor. Block could be OK but I need to inspect it.

Otherwise, all parts are available. Good for a 2FE conversion. Engine is partially disassembled and I can pull parts quickly. Make me an offer!

(Located in Reno, NV)

Last edited:
A couple of notes:

- I'm only selling engine parts at this time, not parting out the whole truck.

- Due to FLAKES I pulled parts for but who never paid, I have to ask for payment first, then I'll pull. I will however pull things quickly once payment is received.

That being said, I still have several 3FE parts left, open to all reasonable offers! This is a California truck too, no rust whatsoever.

How about the ecu, head and wireharness ?

I do have all of those. I can't sell the whole harness as everything is bundled together, and other than the ECU/fuel injection stuff I need most of it. I'm not sure if I can separate just the fuel injection stuff, if that's what you're looking for, but I can check. Head is in good condition though and ECU works fine too.

How about $200 plus shipping? I believe I actually paid more than that for it a couple years ago. I lapped in the valves and installed new stem seals. Let me know your zip code and I'll find out the cheapest way to ship.

Looking for idler pulley adjusting screw and power steering pump if not leaking and quiet . Shipped to 32903 FL

Idler pulley

Sorry, I'm keeping the PSP (see above). Just need the pulley screw otherwise?

yea the long pulley adustment screw that makes the pulley move left and right , but ill take the whole pulley , screw, and the piece the screw goes into if you got it .

looking for Fj80 pass front motor mount with ac bracket. if you can pm price and avail if it's avail.
Want to do an experiment.. Shipped probably best in USPS flat rate box for ease, to 64014
thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom