FJ70 Rear seats (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What year is it and do you know for sure it is a FJ70? We get a lot of new owners who get confused over which model it is.
In regards to rear seating, it mainly depends on which market the vehicle was intended for . We never saw them in Australia, they were all forward facing in the 70/73/74 series.

Hello,

Base/Standard grade FJ70s/FZJ70s had rear seats like yours in some markets. LX grade and most markets had, and still have from factory, forward facing rear seats.

Where is your truck from?

Juan

Where I am from almost all of the fj/fzj/lj70s are the standard models. So all of them here came with the parallel back seats. My kzj70 is a VX came with the forward facing seats.

The FJ73 I had had both forward facing bench with smaller parallel facing jump seats right behind it. They looked to be factory too but probably a Colombian thing.

What year is it and do you know for sure it is a FJ70? We get a lot of new owners who get confused over which model it is.
In regards to rear seating, it mainly depends on which market the vehicle was intended for . We never saw them in Australia, they were all forward facing in the 70/73/74 series.

The owner listed it as a 1991 FJ70 with the 3F engine. It was imported from South America and now registered in FL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom