fj6o wiring harness????? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
i cant find a wiring harness newhere for the fj60, even though they r everywhere for the fj40, im so tired of that thing getting everything made for it. ne1 know where to find one....ive looked everywhere.

do you need the whole harness? I've got an 87 parts rig I could pull it out of.

I've got one laying on a shelf out of an 85 fj60... need $60 for it

let me know if you want it

idk really know if i need one. i dont know if my wiring has gone bad or not. in need one in good shape though. im not really sure about it. i need more power but am not real sure how to do it....

Why don't you describe your problem? If you "need more power" because your headlights are dim, clean up all the connections, put dielectric grease everywhere, and see if that helps. What will really help is a new headlight wiring harness from rallylights.com. That will run your lights straight from the battery, and brighten them noticeably.

Check the FAQ in this forum for more information on brighter headlights.

Oh, yeah. Make sure all your ground connections are tight, check to see that your alternator is working correctly, and make sure your battery is healthy. :)

my volt meter is real low whenever i have my headlights radio, exterior lights and all that stuff on at night, and my radar detector always reads low voltage then turns off on me....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom