FJ62 Water pump??? or FJ62 for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The water pump seized last friday night and roached one new belt that was installed with the re-built alternator two weeks ago. I have a hose kit(CCOT) and OEM water pump.

Is there a way to remove and re-install the hose with a bend that is behind AC braket without removing braket?

Plan B - Anyone in the market for a rust-free '88 fj62. 110K, 32 BFG Muds, some dings, nothing much. rear main leaks, knuckles leaking(have replacement parts & bearings), rear third member leaks(have replacements gaskets, axle seals & aussie locker) tranfer case leaks(have gasket and seal kit). Given the number of leaks this thing has and what I have read on this board, this thing must of sat for a period.

and if you want to part with the aussie seperate.. let me know :)

I owe $5500, so I will consider offer over that. Also, 2f bell housing, slight used clutch off of ebay, 2f fly wheel - needs to be surfaced, fj60 pedal assembly and used clutch master-slave parts.

O.K. My panties are unbunched. Cruiser no longer for sale. I got past the hose problem and then got stopped trying to remove the pump. The pump was hanging up on pulley.

I found an old post with instructions on how to remove studs with using two nuts back-to-back. I'll try this tomorrow. IH8MUD once again restores my sanity.:)

AZLC said:
I owe $5500, so I will consider offer over that. Also, 2f bell housing, slight used clutch off of ebay, 2f fly wheel - needs to be surfaced, fj60 pedal assembly and used clutch master-slave parts.

if you change your mind again and want to part with the above lemme know ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom