For Sale FJ62 steering gear, radiator, AC condensor, and more (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
ALL SOLD

Selling 3 separate items from a 1989 Toyota Landcruiser FJ62.
Power steering gear/box in excellent tight condition with pitman arm $350 (stored in a covered bucket in my garage out of the weather) SOLD
AC condensor in great shape, AC was ICE cold and worked great $90
Aftermarket BRASS radiator made in Thailand, virtually identical to the OEM, no leaks and clean inside. Might possibly fit the FJ60 models also $180

Odds and ends: OEM cooling fan $30, OEM airpump/smogpump $125, engine compartment cooling fan that mounts on the drivers fender $60.

All of these are in great shape and you know how hard it is to find ones in great condition..
Located in NW Tucson. Pickup in person, I can ship the small things but not the radiator, condenser, etc. that are just too much for me to handle.
PM me or email me: drespecki@gmail.com
Payment by either Paypal friends & family, USPS money order, or cash in person..

00100lPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190722085601283_COVER.jpg
IMG_20190722_085714.jpg

IMG_20190722_085415.jpg

Last edited:
Would yo be able to ship the fan shrowd? I know it's one of the bigger items..... If so, can you upload a pic? I'm hoping that it is like the later Fj40 style shrows that work with a fan clutch. Thanks

Would yo be able to ship the fan shrowd? I know it's one of the bigger items..... If so, can you upload a pic? I'm hoping that it is like the later Fj40 style shrows that work with a fan clutch. Thanks

I can ship, here is a photo of the shroud...
Dennis

do u have the washer wiper resovour ?
I believe I have a brand new one for the FJ62 (might fit the FJ60, not sure) I was sort of saving it for a potential future FJ62 V8 swap project but I am not sure that is going to happen so I think I can sell it.. Let me double check on it.

Please do

I do have it and it has a good working order used pump on it also that I saved and installed on the reservoir to keep them together.
I paid $120 for the bottle alone so perhaps $110 for it with the cap and the pump on it?

IMG_20190821_150935.jpg

IMG_20190821_150942.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom