FJ62 Stainless Exhaust (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

OTRAMM

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.otramm.com
Got started on building a stainless exhaust for a 62 that's being brought back to life. Waiting on the correct size tubing to finish the tail pipe but got the rest tacked up today.
20170627_144247.jpg
20170627_144250.jpg
20170627_153607.jpg
20170627_160612.jpg
20170627_164056.jpg

You should make a thread in the 60/62 section so people can see what you are making, pretty nice!

Just got the second set done. Looks like the final price is going to end up at 1500. I'll probably make them either as needed or in small batches. I'll probably end up putting a second v-band connection just after the muffler to make them easier to ship.
20170915_112838.jpg

Congrats. Best of luck. The 80 series guys are watching (though my ex system is currently OK)...

Yes, yes and yes... Where were you last FJ62 I did? Where was I for that matter?

If I wanted to change the tip location on a system could you do it for me? (For a fee of course) We will probably be going through the exhaust this summer on my project, and I definitely want to go this route. Your exhaust note is how I always wanted the 62 to sound. Of course I could always score some sweet naked lady silouette mud flaps and call it done;) negating the whole caliche mud catcher problem.

Guys and gals if you have not heard it yet go check it out on the website.

Changing the tip location may be a bit difficult without having your truck here. I built fixtures to tack everything up with the current tip location. Trying to free hand a tip change without the exhaust being on the truck could end pretty disastrously. It's something I'd be willing to look at though.

Well that settles it... Going to get the TrailFishPig road worthy enough for a new fart tube. How's the weather out there in September?

My goal was to sort out the truck mechanically before doing the mods, but I better do the suspension before the exhaust. Nothing crazy just a 3" HFS-OME, but if I recall that routing gets a little tight in some places

Looks great. I wish that met California standards, but it won't. They will fail it on the visual even if everything else is fine. But if I ever move to a free state, I'll get one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom