FJ62 rolled:/ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

All I can say is however he got to this config, it's groovy ...

ready-weld6.JPG

ya i know haha

you windshield does not look that bad .. I have no clue about the total conversion cost .. but sure it was more than 2K down here ( where is by far cheaper ) .. that's without the soft top .. coz cutting doors and rear tail require some nice fab ..

but it can be done and sure with better parts labor up there .. ( more money too ;) )

you windshield does not look that bad .. I have no clue about the total conversion cost .. but sure it was more than 2K down here ( where is by far cheaper ) .. that's without the soft top .. coz cutting doors and rear tail require some nice fab ..

but it can be done and sure with better parts labor up there .. ( more money too ;) )

ya its not as bad as yours but the whole roof shifted and the guys at the body shop where we took it estimated 7-8k :confused:

Take it to Tijuana and have it done ... If you don't value your life, much...

ya i know haha id be kidnapped instantly ya thats just to get it back to stock haha crazzzy

No offense but WTF?
Steering stuck? And it caused you to roll in a little league parking lot?:hmm:

He left out the part about having a 12-pack of PBR on a 100* day :D

:rolleyes:

Jeeps dont even mall crawl that hard!

I vote for soft top. Tapage's rig = Amazing. If I didnt sell my rusty first cruiser thats the route I would have taken.

My son has 4 runner that he rolled last summer and we fixed it at home for about $200.00 including a new windshield. We put a whole top on the rig.Some guy about 2 miles away gave us the body for free.I posted on craigs list and in about 3 days we had the vehicle.

No offense but WTF?

loose gravel parking, amateur attempt to "drift" the 62:whoops:...was the conclusion I came to from the pics.

loose gravel parking, amateur attempt to "drift" the 62:whoops:...was the conclusion I came to from the pics.

Also the wheels are straight in the pics and there are no broken steering rods.

Now I'll admit I have broken my tires loose a few times in loose gravel :D

I get some pretty weird looks :steer:

Damn man. There's NO WAY I'm loaning you my keys anytime soon...How the? No, I cant dare ask...REALLY? I mean, its flat, and its a Cruiser. What did you tell the Honda recovery crew? :princess::flipoff2:

No offense but WTF?

ya the steering occasionally sticks into you rip it back and before i could correct i hit the telephone on the ground with just one wheel and tipped over

could i possibly fit a old bronco removable hard top on the back of it?

ya its not as bad as yours but the whole roof shifted and the guys at the body shop where we took it estimated 7-8k :confused:

way to much money .. go to another body shop and get a quote ..

way to much money .. go to another body shop and get a quote ..

A lot of money? Absolutely, but you won't get much cheaper stateside unless you do it yourself. Shop rates are $75/hr. or more up here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom