Wanted FJ62 - Retractable Rear Seatbelts in Gray (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for DS and PS Retractable Rear Seatbelts in Gray for an FJ62. I have an 88 and am in the process of converting the rears from the stock lap belts to the 3 point retractables. I have all the trim pieces already. Just need the factory belts. SOR is sold out. Thanks

Looking for DS and PS Retractable Rear Seatbelts in Gray for an FJ62. I have an 88 and am in the process of converting the rears from the stock lap belts to the 3 point retractables. I have all the trim pieces already. Just need the factory belts. SOR is sold out. Thanks
Are fj60s the same?

Pretty sure 60's didn't have 3 point retractables in the rear. I made the mistake of ordering replacements rears from seatbeltplanet. They're great if you're looking for externally mounted belts. If you're looking for the OEM like the pic, you'll need to go to SOR, cruiser parts.net or another mudder. $250 lesson learned...

No 60's in the US had rear 3 point seatbelts,
62 series started in 1989 having 3 point rear belts, the 1988's did not have them in the US
I've had two 88s that had 3 point seatbelts. The early ones had a shoulder belt that clipped into the lower part. You have to adjust the shoulder section by hand. Sort of like the center belt. The other 88 had the regular retractable type. I have no reason to believe that both weren't OEM and original to the vehicles. The hand adjust ones even had a little TEQ stamped in the metal.

I've had two 88s that had 3 point seatbelts. The early ones had a shoulder belt that clipped into the lower part. You have to adjust the shoulder section by hand. Sort of like the center belt. The other 88 had the regular retractable type. I have no reason to believe that both weren't OEM and original to the vehicles. The hand adjust ones even had a little TEQ stamped in the metal.

interesting, so it was similar to the older 55 series 3 point setup that was for the front seat?

both of my 1988's didn't have rear 3 point belts, just lap

Any luck on the retractable belt on 1988?
I am looking for the same if someone have a pair available. Retractable Left/Right 2nd row belt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom