Parting Out FJ62 (Red) in MS (UPDATED 10-22-18) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking for rear passenger taillight assembly, not needing the lens.

She doesn't look like she once did, but she's given a lot of life to keep other 62s on the road!

That being said, I still have LOTS of parts! In fact, I see people searching for parts all the time that I have available for sale. Since I don't intend to start poaching interested parties inquiring on other people's parts, if you need something, take a look at the list I have in post #1. If you don't see it listed there, please ask. Thanks.

62 demise 1.JPG

62 demise 2 cropped.jpg

do you still have the front axle assembly? if so ill take it shipped to Houston tx
Sorry, just sold the third out of it this past weekend. I have the two knuckles, the birfs, and the axle housing left, if that's of any benefit to you. Thanks.

If he ^^ doesn't take the axle I'm trying to hunt down a set of brake dust shields to go with my disc brake conversion last parts I need.

Still have Brake Booster? Also, did you sell the outer vents? In one pic I see they are still attached to the dash. I'm looking for both driver and passenger ones. Also, in need of one or both rear cargo area inner side panels....will confirm when I get home this evening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom