Parting Out FJ62 (Red) in MS (UPDATED 10-22-18) (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a lot of the items I've seen other people seeking. Here's a bump to this listing. It's not may nature to go poaching from other sellers, so if you haven't been able to find what you need for your FJ62 from other sources, let me know......might have it!

Rear anti-sway bar for my 87 60? Shipped to 81301

I decided to post some new photos of SOME of the items I have left. I have MANY that are not shown here, but these are some that were easy to get to. Let me know if you need any of these parts or need anything else for your 62

62 distinct 1.JPG
62 distinct 2.JPG
62 distinct 3.png
62 distinct 4.JPG
shifter 2.JPG

Do you still have the distributor with vacuum advance?
I have the original distributor for the 3FE, but I don’t think those have vacuum advances. I’m thinking they operated thru the use of the 62 computer and harness. I may be wrong on that, but that’s what I’m remembering.

Im pretty sure I have a 2F vacuum advance distributor if that’s what you need.

Just let me know.

I am looking for about 10 in X 10 in. Piece of seat material for a patch. Preferably Id like to get a whole front (Passenger or driver) seat cover. Can you help me?
IIRC, there was a greyish and a brownish “windowpane “ style material offered in the 62, right? I have the greyish material on a rear seat that sat in a body shop for a year, so it’s dirty (cleanable), but in otherwise good shape. I sort of hate to cut up this rare cover, but I also realize there are many more people who probably need patch pieces more than need entire covers.

I’ll take a photo of it and send it to you for a visual match.

Thanks.

I have the original distributor for the 3FE, but I don’t think those have vacuum advances. I’m thinking they operated thru the use of the 62 computer and harness. I may be wrong on that, but that’s what I’m remembering.

Im pretty sure I have a 2F vacuum advance distributor if that’s what you need.

Just let me know.
Your right. I overlooked that this was a 62. Thanks.

In need of the driver side front corner light please....shipped to 29601. Also looking for front driver side marker light

I'm looking for this part circled in red - I'm a newb...I don't know the proper name for it.
OilDrainPlug_circle.jpg

I'm looking for this part circled in red - I'm a newb...I don't know the proper name for it.View attachment 1623584
Sorry, that cover is gone with the transmission I sold
How about the 4wd vacuum assembly (located firewall engine side)?
I'm not exactly sure I know what that is. Can you give me a description of what it looks like? I removed everything from the firewall, but I don't remember anything that looked different from a 60

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom