Wanted FJ62 Rear Wiper Assembly & Full Set of Mud Flaps (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ThorH

SILVER Star
Threads
Looking for a rear wiper assembly and a good set of mud flaps.

Thanks!

I've got a set of mud flaps I'd sell for cheap. They aren't perfect though. Are you only interested in a pristine set?

Do you have a pic of them. they don't have to be perfect, just decent.

Thanks!

what part of the wiper assembly are you wanting? I might have what you are looking for......cheap.

lunyou

You know I'm not sure what part of it I need. I have not torn it apart yet. The motor seems like it works, but it will not move the arm, but the arm will move by hand 360* with what seems like no resistance. So I was just going to replace the whole thing. What do you want for it?

Do you have a pic of them. they don't have to be perfect, just decent.

Thanks!

All the rubber below where it mounts to the body is in great shape, no tears and it's still very pliable. It's peeling some and is a little rusty in the area where it bolts to the body. $30 bucks.
IMG_0001.jpg
IMG_0002.jpg

I am not sure the motor works......I never used the truck that it came off of.........Let me take a look at it and if I think it is useable you can have it for shipping.

lunyou

Sorry guys, I have been away for a little while.

Dave..Thanks for the pics, I would like to find a set in a little better condition, thank you though!

Lunyou..If you think its any good, I'd be interested in the wiper assembly, 80127, thank you!

Sorry guys, I have been away for a little while.

Dave..Thanks for the pics, I would like to find a set in a little better condition, thank you though!

Lunyou..If you think its any good, I'd be interested in the wiper assembly, 80127, thank you!

I got to looking around the other day and I can't find the rear wiper assembly that I was going to let you have.

I have another that I know works.......PM me for details.

lunyou

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom