FJ62 rear sliding windows (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys,
Newbie here. First off I'd like to say thanks to everyone who contributes to this site. Its been loads of info for me and purchasing my 62. I just picked up a FJ62 and it came with these windows. Not sure on what they are. They're not factory though. Older SOR? I couldnt find any pictures of the older SOR windows. Any help would be great!... Or anyone selling factory 1 piece windows? Thank you.
fj62window3.jpg
[/IMG]
fj62window1.jpg
[/IMG]

not selling my one peice windows but if your looking at getting rid of them sliders ill take them

Those look like SOR rear windows...

Are they leaking ?
Why you want to sell/ replace them ? Just curious.....

You could get a complete set of rear windows on the parting out section on this site...

I think them windows...look sharp !!

Thanks guys! No leaks that I know of. Just pondering the thought of the factory one piece windows. I think they look great too. But for everyone that wants these, I'll keep you guys posted if i decide to let them go. Thanks again!

can you get the SOR rear sliders without the tint?

These would be great for dogs or a third row seat mod. Most salvaged 60's I see are front end collisions so finding windows and trim should not be a problem.

I have newer ( 2 yr old ) SOR sliders and the slider catch appears to be a bit different. I dont' know if that helps you. I removed mine, couldn't stop leak in the corners of the rubber moulding.

I wouldn't trade my sliding windows for anything. I open them in the late spring and leave them open 24/7 until it starts snowing. They are probably my favorite mod on my whole rig (and if you've seen my rig, that's saying a lot)

There are many reasons to love sliders in the back of a 60 series but this pic says the most to me. It might be a little tough to see but an immature Red Tail Hawk is what Pearl is looking at. RIP Pearl.

PearlHawk.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom