FJ62 rear hatch/tailgate $250 or trade (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Dont really want to ship these but I will if absolutely necessary. No hurry on the pick up as long as I get paid. ;) These are complete with wiper motor, latches, defroster, tailgate hinges, all wiring to the plugs. Whats missing is the wiper arm and interior panel. The parts are champagne in color and removed from a 90' FJ62. I have a key I can copy if you want that as well. The only rust spot on the tailgate is on the bottom edge and very minor (seen in pic). There is a spot of rust on the outer window edge also seen in the pic (very small) There are some scratches in the paint and small dings, all visible in the pics. I dont really want to seperate, but I will... each part $150. Here are the pics:
100_6080.jpg

100_6081.jpg

100_6060-1.jpg

100_6073.jpg

100_6061.jpg

100_6052.jpg

shipping on this stuff will kill you, local pick up prefered.

Thanks.
home email address checked more frequently is:
horsepower-ranch@sbcglobal.net

interested in lower....local pick up???....crystal ball is in the shop for cleaning....which planet ?

no matter how many times I check and recheck... I always forget something... sorry about that.

CRESTON CA ... san luis obispo county CA

about 4-5 hours from San Diego depending on traffic and speed of travel!

thanks

Would shipping just the lower 1/2 (tailgate part) be an option? Shouldn't be too awfully expensive.

Dont want to part out yet, thanks.

Have a few interested in the lower half, I will get to you guys asap on the shipping.

thanks

$107 shipping ups ground to denver, not cheap.

Still have the top piece, complete with working defroster and all the fixins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom