FJ62 Radiator for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.oregongrain.com
NOS radiator with internal tranny cooler. Installed and ran for about 9000 miles. My FJ62 was stolen and this is a result of the spare parts I was keeping on hand.

Price: $100.00 + shipping to your location

I might be persuaded to trade for FJ55 parts.

I'm a newbie at this stuff and trying to save some $$$. I've got an '86 FJ60 in dire need of a radiator and carb. &nbsp:Do you know if your radiator will work in mine?

I'm a newbie at this stuff and trying to save some $$$. I've got an '86 FJ60 in dire need of a radiator and carb. &nbsp:Do you know if your radiator will work in mine?

If this helps, a 62 radiator will work for a 60, the only thing though is that a 62 radiator has a transmission cooler built into it (which wouldn't be used for a fj60), but it shouldnt hurt it.

Hope this helps.

If this helps, a 62 radiator will work for a 60, the only thing though is that a 62 radiator has a transmission cooler built into it (which wouldn't be used for a fj60), but it shouldnt hurt it.

Hope this helps.

You might be able to use the tranny cooler loop as a killer power steering cooler.

Not sure if you guys noticed but this was originally posted back in 2003 :D

FJ62 radiator

Hi,

This looks like a old thread.
But i have a fj62 radiator for sale in sherwood oregon if any body needs one. $60.00

Thank you
Brian

Brian

I saw your ad on Craigslist, but i have a FJ60 and have been told a FJ62 radiator will
work but am not sure. What do you know about the interchange between the two?

Does your radiator have any leaks that you know about? I am loosing coolant
somewhere in mine but am having a very hard time finding out were exactly
it is leaking

Brian

I saw your ad on Craigslist, but i have a FJ60 and have been told a FJ62 radiator will
work but am not sure. What do you know about the interchange between the two?

Does your radiator have any leaks that you know about? I am loosing coolant
somewhere in mine but am having a very hard time finding out were exactly
it is leaking

They will interchange. The fj62 radiator has a trany cooler bilt into it. You dont have to use it, but It would make a pretty cool power steering cooler.
I don't think it has any leaks. I bought this one at a junk yard with the other front end part. I took the radiator support out with pretty mutch every thing on it. I also have those two sweet front fenders. Let me know if you want to check it out.
Here is a link with some pictures.
Picasa Web Albums - Brian - land cruiser ...

Thank you
Brian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom