For Sale FJ62 power door locks (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Godwin

Resident Herpetologist
SILVER Star
Threads
Set of 4 power door locks from 1988 FJ62. $200 for all + shipping.

IMG_5533.jpg

Hi Jim,
Do you still have the door actuators? Would you sell just two? BTW, how do you test them? I have two that are not working in the rear doors. Just finished the "power lock permanent fix" still don't work.

Rich

Hi Jim,
Do you still have the door actuators? Would you sell just two? BTW, how do you test them? I have two that are not working in the rear doors. Just finished the "power lock permanent fix" still don't work.

Rich

Rich,

I still have them and will will separate out two. I haven't tried testing them because they were working when the 62 was parted out but testing out of the vehicle shouldn't be difficult.

Jim

Hi Jim, The two rear door actuators aren't working on my 62. I don't know where to begin testing them. I assume they are grounded to the body and a lock and unlock wire. I am not an electrical guy. I hate it. Electrons flying around, its a mess. :rofl: Let me get a test battery and check mine, but thinking I am in on the two rear door actuators. I'll try to get one today.

Hey Jim, Do you Venmo? I tested one of them and it didn't work. At least I think I tested it. LOL

Hi Jim, do you have driver side power side mirror? thanks - Joey

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom