FJ62 Passenger Window (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Good afternoon! I was in the process of wrapping up a complete speaker replacement in my ‘90 FJ62 (write up to follow) when I went to test my passenger window clearance before buttoning things up for the day. That’s when my day went south. The front passenger window is dead in the water. It worked fine prior to the speaker swap. When pulling the door panel I didn’t even unplug the switch. I pulled the drivers door panel to make sure everything looked good with the master switch. All looks good and everything else in the truck works. I can’t see how anything I’ve done today could have effected the passenger door only. Any ideas or quick trouble shooting tips?

Hi, I’d check the wiring right at the door motor. Mike

thanks Michael, I checked and I do not seem to have power to the motor. Would that mean the master switch is bad or the relay most likely?

I do have power going to the green/black wire on the passenger door from the master switch.
B47490DC-81F0-4721-8018-CAF2E6363EE5.jpeg

Call off the dogs! Sometimes it’s as easy as the drill bit you used to install the new speakers cutting the unseen wire behind the inner door panel! Back in business with a small refresher of “be more careful!”

20B88E61-D963-40FD-97F1-1B0FEE0AF105.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom