FJ62 Parts in VA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm moving and need to clean out the shed. If you're interested in this stuff it'll go cheap. Let me know what it's worth to you... if anything

Front axle housing
Front drive shaft
Stock steering arms, drag link, tie rod and TREs
Pitman arm
Stock shock towers
Front chrome bumper
Various other leaves (good for additional leaves)
Front U-bolt plates (stock)
Various Flanges, yokes and u-joints

Last edited:
I'll take the lift springs and possibly the tires....

I can pick them up after christmas...

bk
bk@engsoln.com

Do you have 62 your parting out ?

Thanks
Burl

I did a springover and I'm trying to get rid of the "extra parts" sitting in my shed.

IF you can't get rid of the lift springs let me know - i can come down to DC on almost any weekend.

manfred.woodall@gmail.com

IF you can't get rid of the lift springs let me know - i can come down to DC on almost any weekend.

manfred.woodall@gmail.com

Parts pictures

47b5cc01b3127cce98548ae4fe4b00000017118Acs2jJu5Zud

FJ62 Front Bumper
47b5cc01b3127cce98548ae57f7a00000017108Acs2jJu5Zud

4" Pinnacle lift springs

Will do. So far I've got two parties interested in the springs pictured above and one person interested in the bumper. Let me know if you need to see more pictures to decide.

I'm passing the springs to Brandon's brother, tyler....his shtuff is beat...but those springs don't look a whole lot better, unless that is a goofy picture :)

Ross...good call on the spring over...how are you liking it?
bk

How much for the tires? Amount of tread left? How many miles are currently on them?

Thanks
Chris

CMD82 -- They have about 3/16" left. 40K on them. $50 for all four.

phoenix1055 -- No hub assemblies, sorry

bk - no problem they are pretty soft now. Way softer then when I bought them. They were stiff. The springover is great. I'm just finishing the details like shocks, shackels, bumpstops, maybe some front fender trimming so I don't chew up my new tires, and a anti-wrap bar in the rear. I think once the shocks are on the ride will dramatically improve.

Steve,
Th bumper should fit no problem. also, give ross a few days to respond...i think he's outta town right now.

Hey
I'll come get those springs and throw in some cash, my 60 is so flat! If your deals fall through let me know, i live in VA.
ERICH

Do you have the steering shaft ... the shaft between the steering column and the PS box?

Nope it's still on the truck. I do have everything from the pitman arm to the steering arms.

The following parts are still available...

Front axle housing
Front drive shaft
Stock steering arms, drag link, tie rod and TREs
Pitman arm
Stock shock towers
Front chrome bumper and brackets
Various other leaves (good for additional leaves)
Front U-bolt plates (stock)
Various Flanges, yokes and u-joints

...that's everything

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom