SOLD FJ62 OEM Koito headlights (sealed beam) $50 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
For sale sealed beam headlights for FJ62. Below are some pictures. Note that for sale is only the lights, not the mounting plates, surroundings, etc. Lights are brand new. I will swap them to euro lights so I have no use for them.

Lights are located in Finland. I accept Paypal and can ship worldwide.

Price is $100/best offer

IMG_20200121_155550__01.jpg

IMG_20200121_155611__01.jpg

IMG_20200121_155716.jpg

Last edited:
I hope you don't. My round eye truck can't use 'em, but surely somebody must be interested in them. But yeah, shipping might be the dealbreaker...

I hope you don't. My round eye truck can't use 'em, but surely somebody must be interested in them. But yeah, shipping might be the dealbreaker...

I can´t use them in my truck. Worst thing is that they are 12V and my truck is 24V. Nowadays DOT marked lights can be used so that is not the deal breaker here anymore. But all Finnish 60 series are 24V so they are trash here.

Hi- I'm looking for 12 volt FJ62 Head lamps...Do they all work? How much are they now...saw several prices listed.
How much to ship to me in Portland, OR 97219 -Please let me know. thx Mark

Hi- I'm looking for 12 volt FJ62 Head lamps...Do they all work? How much are they now...saw several prices listed.
How much to ship to me in Portland, OR 97219 -Please let me know. thx Mark

They are brand new and original Toyota (Koito). Price is $50. I will send you pm when I look at the shipping prices. I can also send you a photo of them separately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom