FJ62 Market Value (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Painfully, I'm considering selling my '78 FJ40 and buying a '90 FJ62. The owner is asking $16,500 firm. The FJ62 has 70,000 +/- original miles and appears to be in mint condition. It is a White 62 listed under the Landcruiser heading on ebay. NADA on it is approx. $9500.00, which doesn't mean jack as most nice 40's are worth more than NADA book. Where is the market at for a vehicle like this? I hadn't really considered a 62 until I ran across this one. My wife is due in December with our first baby, so I'm considering something a little more "family friendly". Any imput would be appreciated. :dunno:

For that kind of dough, buy an 80.
:)

Yeah not a bad idea. That seems more than a little steep to me for a 62 but I wanted to get everyone else's take on it in case I'm wrong. It has been known to happen on occasion! :D Thanks.

i have a 62 pretty good condition with no rust... bought it for 5000. it was a steal but for as much as they are asking i would buy an 80.

I confess. I paid $11k for my '89 with 85,000 miles on it, and it was CHERRY when I bought it. But the other guys are right. I love my FJ62, but i desire the power of the 80's.

That's too much $. If you have that much to spend, get an FZJ80. More family friendly, more capable off road, much less prone to rust. Almost as pretty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom