FJ62 - List of Inspection Notes (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Holy crap....I was thinking that these are normal items to be repaired on just about any that you buy, but for $70K!!! Guy needs to cut that in half and start his negotiating from there. I would suggest you focus on trucks that are posted here for sale. Well documented trucks and for the most part you will find they are not flipping trucks but rather looking to rehome a child....must different buying experience.

...they are not flipping trucks but rather looking to rehome a child...

Funny you mention that. When I posted a feeler classified for my 66 on the Bronco forum, I joked that I'd want to interview the buyer to see what their intent is.

That description makes it sound like most of the routine maintenance was neglected. I figured someone was asking 15k or so for this.

The seller gave me a list of maintenance done by the first two owners from 1993 to 2000. I pulled a Carfax and there are service entries from 00 to 23 but there isn't much detail as to what was serviced other than "oil and filter change", "oil pan gasket replaced", "transmission checked", etc.

I'm not sure of the cost to fix all the current issues but general consensus here and from others is a big NO. My search continues...

fj62maintenance.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom