For Sale FJ62 Front Seats Brown + Front Bumper End Caps, Los Angeles CA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

CaptHamster

TLCA #19645
Threads
Hello all

Selling the pair of front seats out of my 1990 FJ62 (pictures below).

THE GOOD:
- Both seats reupholstered and new bottom / back seat foam in approx. 2010
- No rips or tears in fabric (even the driver's side where they usually rip is in great shape!)
- Recline / sliding functions work, no problems
- Passenger seat in pretty good shape

THE BAD:
- As I tried to show in the pictures, the driver's seat frame is broken; One of the points where the bottom seat bucket frame is welded to the side support (opposite the recline handle) broke a few years ago. I was able to drill a hole and run a bolt and nut through to keep it together, however that too broke a couple months ago. It is still held together with a different nut and bolt, but the seat is pretty crooked, and it's definitely not a permanent fix, just something to get me by until I could afford different seats.
- Seat fabric is a little worn, and is some godawful velour type material (wrong fabric used when reupholstered, got some money back on that one). Seats may look dirty in pics, but it's just the nature of that velour.
- I REALLY would prefer to sell these as a pair. I know the driver's seat is not perfect but I do not have room for even one seat to be hanging around my tiny house.

20170319_202400.jpg

20170319_202412.jpg
20170319_202420.jpg
20170319_202451.jpg
20170319_202545.jpg

Also selling a pair of FJ62 front bumper end caps. Not perfect, but definitely good shape. Will post pictures of those soon.

Asking:
Seats: $300 / pair
Bumper End Caps: $25ea, = $50 / pair
Buy both seats and end caps and I'll knock off the price of one of the end caps, total = $325.

Located in Los Angeles, CA. Would prefer not to ship, so local pick up only. Would also be willing to personally deliver within a reasonable distance.

Feel free to message me here, or call / text at (818) 800-3657 if you prefer.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Bumper end caps have been sold. Seats are still available!

Asking $300 but am open to offers, I would really like these gone sooner than later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom