Wanted FJ62 front seat floor hump riser brackets (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Spook50

Skål
Supporting Vendor
Threads
I need a pair of the black riser brackets that the OEM seat rails bolt to on the front inner mounting points. I sent mine to the recycling about 10 years ago when I put in my Mazda seats and now I'm replacing them with a nicer pair of PT Cruiser seats and will be using my OEM Toyota seat rails on them. If anyone has a pair they can sell, lemme know how much you want for 'em.

just looked at my parts 62, those risers are riveted to the sliders, IIRCC the late 60 series version had the removable bracket

I think I have a set for front passenger seat only. Let me check. Welcome to text me for some pics.
Mac 978-500-3911

just looked at my parts 62, those risers are riveted to the sliders, IIRCC the late 60 series version had the removable bracket
My '88 they bolted to the floor hump and the bracket bolted to them. Is yours a post-7/88? Be interesting to see if I specifically need a early '88 set....

Just to make sure, you were looking at the black brackets on the forward inner mounting points of the front seats right? The mounting points on the rear of the front seat rails are riveted to the rails.

mine is an '89, overall the same end result but different ways to get there.
the late 60 series were the same as what you are after, late 85-87?
no pics as I'm gone for a week.

Bump. Still trying to find a pair. For more clarification, these bolt to the floor/hump with two bolts each, and then the front of the inboard seat rails bolt to them.

I have a nice pair of brackets:

FJ62-Seat-Brackets.jpg

PM me for details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom