For Sale FJ62 Front Passenger Seat Brown (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

CaptHamster

TLCA #19645
Threads
Hello all

Selling the passenger seat out of my 1990 FJ62 (pictures below). I unfortunately do not have the driver's seat, which honestly is good as that one was broken and in worse condition.

THE GOOD:
- Seat reupholstered and new bottom / back seat foam in approx. 2010
- No rips or tears in fabric
- Recline / sliding functions work, no problems
- Passenger seat in pretty good shape

THE BAD:
- Seat fabric is a little worn, and is some godawful velour type material (wrong fabric used when reupholstered, got some money back on that one). Seats may look dirty in pics, but it's just the nature of that velour.

The seat on the left in the below picture is the old driver's seat, no longer available. The one on the right is the passenger side, and the 2nd picture below is of the passenger seat.

20170319_202400x.jpg

20170319_202420.jpg

Asking $150 for the seat.

Located in Los Angeles, CA. Would prefer not to ship, so local pick up only. Would also be willing to personally deliver within a reasonable distance.

Feel free to message me here, or call / text at (818) 800-3657 if you prefer.

Thanks for looking!

Sunday evening bump! I'm sure someone needs a nice clean passenger seat for their 62...

Bump from the past...forgot I had this until I cleaned up a little.

Still available! Need this gone and would hate to throw it away, asking any reasonable offers at this point...

Still have this laying around believe it or not. Willing to take anything at this point, still in good shape! I'm sure someone has to need an FJ62 passenger seat in good shape...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom