For Sale FJ62 ehaust components-new-in NJ will ship (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
FJ62 exhaust components-new-in NJ will ship

**SOLD** are brand new-in-box cats for an FJ62. I purchased these thinking they would be needed to pass emissions, and before installing the truck passed on her own.

I am selling a PAIR, as in TWO cats new-in-box for $150 plus shipping from 08205 via UPS or USPS, your choice, They weigh just under 7 lbs per box, and can be shipped separately or together.

They are manufactured by Eastern Manufacturing in PA, part number 40012. I purchased from here if you are inclined to compare prices. Buy American! ;)

Why buy from me? I'm including a handful of gaskets with them, some from Toyota and some from the auto parts store. These are all for the same truck, and were bought to complete the installation. Probably $20 or $30 in gaskets, I'm guessing. Also, you are saving as much as $50 on the cost of the cats, depending on the shipping costs.

PM me here if interested, and reply in-thread in case there is enough interest to have a list of buyers going.

FORSALE008.jpg

Last edited:
Bump...

Nobody willing to try to save the planet? Price too high? I am open to reasonable offers. I'd hate to take brand new cats in for salvage value!

There is an idea...you will be able to recover costs by bringing your old cats to the salvage yard. These are even cheaper that way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom